3 Tips for Fighting Against The Influences of Hell
Throughout the year we offer services of worship that are designed to give people the opportunity to engage more fully with the week's message. People can ask questions, hear other people's thoughts and share their own ideas. These worship services are called Seekers Sundays. The format is as follows:
1. We start as we always do with a song, the opening of the Word and talk for the children.
2. Next the children go downstairs for Sunday School and the adults enjoy a set of readings and brief introduction to the week's lesson/topic.
3. Following this the formal service of worship is brought to a close. People are invited to gather downstairs to continue with a conversation: What questions do you have? What are you insights? How does this apply to our own lives in more practical ways?
3 Tips For Fighting Against The Influences of Hell
The hells are always working to destroy us spiritually. They attack us in many subtle and conniving ways. This morning we will discuss three keys to successfully fighting against their influences.
1. Be aware of their existence and tricks.
2. Acknowledge your need for the Lord's help.
3. Fight with the truth from the Lord's Word.
If you enjoyed listening, please consider making a donation to support this service.